At Springwood Road State School we have a well-resourced air-conditioned library with a large collection of reading choices for students.
Students are encouraged to use the library for enjoyment, research and structured learning activities organised by the class teacher. Students are given the opportunity to borrow weekly in an all allocated class time and also before school and playtime.
- Specialist Music and Instrumental Learning Centre (air-conditioned)
- Resource Centre
- Computer Laboratory (air-conditioned)
- Prep developmental play and learning area
- Outside school hours care facility providing weekday and vacation care
- A well-appointed infant play area
- Sporting facilities that include an oval, netball and basketball, volleyball, badminton courts
- Multipurpose hall